Tuppelburg (twin country house) in Mstišov, Deer Park, Forester´s Lodge and Lake

75 Points of Interest

Around 1700 earl František Clarry-Aldringen had octagonal hunting country house in a Chinese style built for countess Tupolena, after whom the original name of the country house – Tupelburg – is derived. The deer park served for keeping deer and it was visited by such personalities such as Goothe or Beethoven. In 1945 the deer park was destroyed and it was renewed later on. Nowadays this deer park and the adjoining lake are favourite destinations of family trips. Of interest is also forester´s lodge built in Empire style, which is to be found opposite the deer park.

Contacts