The Dubín Hotel

75 Points of Interest

Besides mills and saw mills, in 1842 first guest house was built at the Bystřice stream. Later on, Secession-style hotel was built at that place. In 1914 this hotel burnt out completely and was newly built and named „Fairy Tale Country House“, which was renamed to the Sport Hotel later on and nowadays it bears the name of Dubín.

Contacts