St. Anna Cemetery Church

75 Points of Interest

The St. Anna church dates back to 1516. During the Baroque period additional structure was added to the chancel as well as a bell tower. The church was renovated during the 1851 - 1854 period and, once again, in the 1930`s. In the 1615 Krupka burgess Georg Klipper had a Renaissance gate built. Beaten grating, which is a part of the cemetery gate, was manufactured in Dresden in 1619. During the 1577 – 1628 period the church served for protestants and the Martin Luthher mural in the church interior dates back to this period.