Our Lady of Sorrows Basilica

75 Points of Interest

The Baroque basilica with two towers surrounded by ambits and witth seven chapels was built by Italian architects Giulius and Octavius Broggi and dates back to the 1701 – 1706 period. Inseparable part of this pilgrimage church is also the complex of former Jesuit monastery with bishop grammar school established in 1679. It is to be found in the town centre – in the Mariánské square.

Contacts