Chapel in Mstišov

75 Points of Interest

This chapel is a Baroque historic sight with carved wooden and gold-plated altar. The chapel was built in 1707. Originally, the chapel had been dedicated to St. Hubert and, later on, to St. Jan Baptist. Nowadays the chapel is used for social und cultural events. Column of crucification is to be found by the chapel.

Contacts